Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

4 April 2009

A tour of Stafford

What a wonderful start to our saturday mornings: seeing a pheasant gobbling up seeds next to the wood pidgeons. He flies over the fence and spends quite a long time feeding. Two jackdaws also appear quite often, they have spotted the peanuts in one of the feeder. They are so quick that I have not managed to take any photos yet!
On saturdays, Steve and I have breakfast and do our bible reading in the dining-room facing the garden so we cannot miss the birds!

Later on that morning I went to Stafford and took a few photos of the park and the town center







I must confess that I haven't visited that museum yet ! We have only been living round here since August 2007, that's my excuse.





No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments