Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

31 January 2010

Mum, don't worry but...


























I have lost my mobile!

When, how? my voice goes in the treble..
Well, we went out to this club last night and there was a weirdo  there.. anyway, when we left, he was walking behind us
and ? 
and we ran and this is how I lost my mobile..
This phone conversation happened yesterday at 11 a.m. Camille rang earlier on but none of us picked it up and she left a message on the answering machine..
Don't you worry for your children at times! 
She finishes:
So don't worry, I am going to work and I will call at the Orange shop to see what they can do.
OK. It's not the first time it has happened so fair enough, I am not going to worry!
That evening Camille rings me again. 
Orange says they are going to replace it, it'll cost me £60.00 and they ll send it to me really quickly..oh, i forgot,  i'll have to pay £6.00 insurance for 4 months..I'm having diner now..so I'll speak to you later...
Fine! Do you think it is the end of it?  not quite! 
Today, after our team service, there is another message asking me to ring her at work. So I ring her..
Mum, they were supposed to come this morning and I never heard the bell ring..I hope they wont give me a fine!
Have they left their card saying they came by ? 
No!
In that case, you should not have to pay a fine. Get in touch later. Love you.!


I am sure that I am not the only parent involved in a phone saga. Those mobiles have a habit of disappearing, falling in the gutter, reappearing under the sofa...Personally I would  not like being on a contract as they last for 12 or 18 months and you can end up paying much more that the original £35 a month.  Other parents also wonder why those networks couldn't text the users of the mobiles giving them a warning when they are about to go over the limit. Food for thoughts ? Have a blessed sunday.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments