Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

17 April 2011

The wedding cake


The Wedding Cake

A couple was arranging their wedding and asked the bakery to inscribe the wedding cake with 1 John 4:18 which reads “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.”

The bakery evidently lost, smudged or otherwise misread the noted reference, and beautifully inscribed on the cake John 4:18 ... “For you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband.”

~ I found this joke quite funny, hope you do too.
I'm about to go to our morning service, have a blessed Sunday. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for comments on my blog. People at Chennai are very good however I am at present in Delhi. Share your culture and humor with us. Thanks once again.

Karen said...

Ha Ha! I have never heard this joke before...

Patti Hanan said...

This is cute, Nicky! I hope you have a joyful Easter :)

N Abram said...

Hi Subh, nice to hear from you. Thanks for visiting my blog. Take care.
Hi Karen, new joke for me too! Have a blessed Easter.
Hi Patti, thanks. Have a blessed Easter. x

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments