Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

12 September 2013

Oh my dear, I'll wait for you!


Have you ever been in a situation when you keep on doing the wrong things and you feel that nobody wants to listen to you. For different reasons, maybe you weren't there for your friends when they needed you.. Maybe the only friends you ended up having were your friends because they 'added' you in the gang that was 'following' them - there is a bit of 'celebrity' in this kind of false friendship, to be counted in the 'in' crowd can lead to dangerous situations. Or not only you feel rejected by your friends but also your family is experiencing huge problems, whether financial, emotional, you thought they were strong and stable, there for you..no everything you thought was a rock is crumbling fast around you. What do you do?

The good news is that if you ever need someone to talk to, God is there 24/7 for you. He loves you, He is patient and full of compassion. He wants to welcome in His family, the family of all the Christian believers who believe in Jesus, his beloved son. He'll listen to every word you say, and cleanse your heart. He already knows everything about you and all the things that you have done that are bothering you and filling you with guilt.

Ponder on what Jesus said: 
 Come to me,all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Post a Comment

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo

I was born in France and brought up as a catholic. After the traumatic divorce of my parents, I moved to England and became a lost sheep. However I was convinced that I was 'a good person' until I fell in a muddy pit in July 2005 after taking decisions without seeking God's Word for guidance.  I cried out to the Lord and He heard me. I was rescued and redeemed by Jesus-Christ my saviour. He has turned my life around. 
I live blissfully with my husband Steven,  a c.o.e. vicar, near Stafford (UK). We are the proud parents of three loving daughters, I am also a step-mum, I have an amazing family including a step mum, two brothers and two sister and a dear sister-in-law and her children and grand-children, lots of cousins and eleven nephews and nieces. We live near Stafford in the UK.