Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

12 September 2013

Oh my dear, I'll wait for you!


Have you ever been in a situation when you keep on doing the wrong things and you feel that nobody wants to listen to you. For different reasons, maybe you weren't there for your friends when they needed you.. Maybe the only friends you ended up having were your friends because they 'added' you in the gang that was 'following' them - there is a bit of 'celebrity' in this kind of false friendship, to be counted in the 'in' crowd can lead to dangerous situations. Or not only you feel rejected by your friends but also your family is experiencing huge problems, whether financial, emotional, you thought they were strong and stable, there for you..no everything you thought was a rock is crumbling fast around you. What do you do?

The good news is that if you ever need someone to talk to, God is there 24/7 for you. He loves you, He is patient and full of compassion. He wants to welcome in His family, the family of all the Christian believers who believe in Jesus, his beloved son. He'll listen to every word you say, and cleanse your heart. He already knows everything about you and all the things that you have done that are bothering you and filling you with guilt.

Ponder on what Jesus said: 
 Come to me,all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

3 comments:

T-Childs said...

Honesty, honesty and more honesty! I already like your blog, and thank you for joining mine and leaving a very nice and salient comment.

I am going through trials at the moment, for one reason and another, and it seems that things have come to a head in many ways. I needed help a while back, an ear to listen, but found it very hard and people on the whole seem to shy away, even Christians, so that you begin to wonder why someone proclaims to be a Christian when they frankly just can't be bothered. What's the point of religion or doing 'religious' things if we just forget to love and care for others? It all begins to look hollow in the end.

Jesus is always there and no one can replace his love or His counsel, but sometimes we need a fellow traveller to listen to our plight, and it might be nice of some of those claiming to be Christians simply acted like Christians. What do you reduced Christianity to? LOVE!

Did I join your site btw? If not, let me know and I'll join!

N Abram said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. It's difficult to understand why there is at times a reluctance to listen to others, could it be a question of time? People including Christians being too busy? I find attending bible reading groups or days out for instance is rewarding and helpful! Have a blessed week.

T-Childs said...

It could be a number of reasons why and I am not condemning, just being honest about my experience; all I can do is keep searching for help. And we are all busy aren't we now, for one reason and another! I'll join your blog anyway now, cheers, and have a blessed week yourself!!!

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments