Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

14 March 2014

The York Lent course


Hi everybody. I haven't been able to blog much as work has been intense and taking much of my free time. I still don't understand why the media sometimes criticize teachers! We were talking about that the other day, the truth is that the job is never finished.
Planning, Marking, Meetings, Parents'evenings, Reading..
Still I absolutely love it ..
Hope that you are having a lovely evening. 
Last night, we met up for our first evening of the York Lent course called Build on the rock. We all enjoyed it as we explored questions of faith, doubt - and we talked about Jesus, our Saviour, Redeemer, son of God, God and friend. I must say that the material is excellent and leads to great discussions, questions and answers in an easy way. 
If you are considering doing this course, I will heartily recommend it.
What are you up to this week-end? Blessings.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments