Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

23 February 2015

I am with you!

When we have to face a difficult situation, it is good to affirm our faith and remember that our Father in heaven cares for us so much everyday. Pick up your bible or google a bible app where you will find many verses that tell us about putting our trust in the Lord at all times and many others that tell us not to be fearful. 

This morning, I stopped on these verses inIsaiah 41:10(NIV)
10 So do not fear,(A) for I am with you;(B)
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen(C) you and help(D) you;
    I will uphold you(E) with my righteous right hand.(F)

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments