Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

10 November 2017

I'm fighting for you!


Tenth Avenue North


My friends, don't give up on Jesus-Christ!
 Even in the middle of trials and tribulations, He won't let you down.
He loves you so much that he died an unjust and cruel death for you and me.
Then he resurrected and appeared to thousands.
The apostle John reports what Jesus told them:

Rather, you are filled with grief because I have said these things.

7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. 
Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong
 about sin and righteousness and judgment: 

9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 
10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer;
11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned. John 16

 As he promised, the Holy Spirit was poured out on whoever believed then. And just as the prophet Joel said ch 2 v 28

And afterword
I will pour out my spirit on all people
Your sons and daughters will prophesy
your old me will dream dreams, 
your young men will see vision.

The apostle Paul who had an encounter with Jesus while he was persecuting his followers says about him in his letter to the Colossians ch 1 verses 15-16

He is the image of the invisible God: the first born over all creation.
For by him, all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrownes or powers or rules or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

And we read verses 19-20

For God was pleased  to have all his fullness
dwell in him
and through him
to reconcile to himself all things
whether things on earth
or things in heaven
by making peace through his blood
shed on the cross.

Powerful! Through the death of our Saviour Jesus-Christ we are reconciled with God our Father.




No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments