Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

7 May 2009

More photos!

So last night, we had a PCC meeting and as it was only my second meeting, I was quite excited but trying not to show it! We all met at Joan, who kindly provided us with wine, coffee, cake and biscuits. We are so looking forward to the day when the portocabin will appear so that Christian outreach can fully develop in our village!



On the left, here are Stuart and Steven looking both very happy at the end of the meeting.

















And here is Geraldine and she won't mind me saying that she is a famous local painter.Now, somehow, as I am blogging now, Joan's and Jenny's photos are blurred ! I can't understand why! You have already met Jenny in my posts on the kerygma's bus so I have added this photo of Joan and Geraldine. They came by at home after we all went to deliver invitations for Good Friday talk : why good Friday is good!
It is such a gorgous evening and I am going for a walk or a bike ride, not sure which yet.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments