Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

13 April 2011

Despicable me : a family film



Tonight, we, that is Imogen, her friends and I, sat down comfortably with a few nibbles and watched Despicable me and found it adorable and . Set in a techno world, it is the story of a thief (Gru) who wants to steal the moon as a way to impress his banker and maybe his mum. Another younger and more successful villain is in competition with him. As Gru (our anti-hero) keeps surveillance on Victor's home, he realises that three kiddies selling biscuits are allowed to get in the 'fortress'. As it turns out, Gru wants to use the three loving orphans and ends up adopting them just for his selfish purpose. However there is a twist ...I am not saying any more.
Have you watched this film? Did you like it? Let me know. Blessings.

2 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

It looks fun!! I think I would love to see the rest. I love movies, especially kiddy thype ones.. Nice to see you again Nicky, when I saw your Avitar I recognised you. Blessings Crystal from Oz.

N Abram said...

Hi Crystal Mary, it was definitely fun! We wish you and your family a joyful and blessed Easter.

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments