Wherever I go, my mobile phone goes and i have perfect reasons to justify that:
1) My other hobby is photography and my mobile does just that!
2) I can keep contact with our children of course!
3) In case I get bored, well.....
4) At night, I have a light...
5) If I need to phone emergencies....
...Are you addicted to your mobile or are you like me in denial?
- I was born in France and brought up as a catholic. After the traumatic divorce of my parents, I moved to England and became a lost sheep. However I was convinced that I was 'a good person' until I fell in a muddy pit in July 2005 after taking decisions without seeking God's Word for guidance. I cried out to the Lord and He heard me. I was rescued and redeemed by Jesus-Christ my saviour. He has turned my life around. I live blissfully with my husband Steven, a c.o.e. vicar, near Stafford (UK). We are the proud parents of three loving daughters, I am also a step-mum, I have an amazing family including a step mum, two brothers and two sister and a dear sister-in-law and her children and grand-children, lots of cousins and eleven nephews and nieces. We live near Stafford in the UK.