Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

21 February 2015

Saturday bike ride

 I was wondering why I haven't gone on my bike more often this month, the answer being simple, the weather hasn't been that good! At lunch time, I went out but the wind was very cold and bitter, it started to rain so I came back home twenty minutes later. I went on reading a beautiful book called Faith stories by John Sentamu. At about 2 the idea of biking came back so off I went again. Not far, to the next village called Great Haywood. If you cross the first bridge (for the canal) and then the second bridge (for the river Trent) you find yourself in Shugborough Estate. Well on the path that surrounds it as you have to pay to get in. There weren't many people around. The sun was in and out; it hailed for three minutes. I had a great time relaxing in a beautiful environment. Here are a few photos. Have a blessed Saturday.
From the bridge in Great Haywood, Staffs.

Two ducks by Great Haywood bridge,  too busy to pose!


Shugborough estate

Shugborough mansion
Barges on the canal in front of Shugborough house


No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments