Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

4 June 2015

From Wales to London

During this week in Wales (see previous post), I planned to go to London to see my darling daughter Imo and help her move accommodation. It was a bit daunting driving all the way from Llantrisant to Finnsbury Park but on the map, all I had to do was to go on the M4.
It was hard work to empty her bedroom as she had lots of stuff but she gave me her winter clothes to take back home so it did help!
In the evening we took the tube to go to her 'favorite' chinese restaurant and we had a great time.
We started to take her stuff to her new house only 5 minutes away from her uni halls. However by car, it took a bit longer. We also had to get a few more things in the nearby Ikea. 
As I write those lines now, I get emotionnal, she has been busy working hard and I thank the Lord that we had this special time together!
Have a blessed evening.






No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments