Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

31 May 2015

Visiting Wales

Our half-term week has been hectic but nevertheless relaxing! Steven left as soon as he was ready, Friday at lunch time. I left at 5pm for Talbot Green, a tiny place near the Rhonda Valley. I was doing fine until my phone died so no more satnav! I missed the sign for Talbot Green and I kept on going on Ely Valley Road even though I thought it could not be that far!
It was getting dark  and in the end, I stopped and asked for directions to a couple of youngsters outside a corner shop. One of them answered but  talked so fast that all I could understand was the fire station (I did go past a fire station) I asked him politely to repeat and again no luck. I knocked on the door of the corner shop and they told me I had to go back to Llantrisant so it was 10 pm when I arrived at the tiny campsite by Llanharry Road! Steven and Pauline were worried.
The last three days went so fast: we had great fun seeing each other again, catching up with each other news, enjoying a great bbq every day.

Horses by the farm

First day bbq

Second day bbq

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments