Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

26 January 2018

Don't want to think about virus!

I have just realised that the English press has talked about the French flu warning its readers about it.... I went to my French GP last Wednesday and he gave me some Amoxycilline
I wonder if have that flu but then surely he would have told me right?
Sniff!
I still went to school today and spend the whole day trying not to cough and when I did, eyebrows were raised and sneaky smiles, probably because I sounded very rough.
At lunch time I went to a café in Niort and kept coughing and again it was embarrassing! So glad ti's the week-end!
A few photos


And I can't resist to share with you one of the latest photo of Timothé rabbit lol




Please brothers and sisters in Christ, keep me and Steven in your prayers.  I put my trust in our Father and ask Him to heal me in the name of Jesus-Christ. Amen
God bless you in Jesus' name.

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments